(1) demo/display model available in the silver finish at $1195.00
Bryston just took everything that's great about our award winning line of digital audio players and mashed it down into a compact cost effective package. Introducing the BDP-Pi. We leverage the horsepower of a Raspberry Pi to create our greatest value yet. The BDP-Pi can do nearly everything it's big brother can for slightly more than 1/3rd the price. Granted, there are some exceptions, but for those who wish to play back their digital music in bit-perfect fashion with ease and awesome sound, the BDP-Pi may well be your next source component.
- Play music from attached USB drives, NAS, Tidal, Qobuz, Internet Radio, Roon Ready, and more sources
- PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32 bit
- DSD output up to DSD-128 (x2)
- Digital output via USB, AES/EBU, or S/PDIF
- External SMPS
- Control via IR, Web App works on iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows, and more.
- Steel chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.