Micromega M100 All In One
• A 32 bit class 2 USB audio input (PCM, DSD, DSD/DoP) supporting a DSP XMOS, which is completely insulated from the processing electronics by digital capacitive insulators and optocouplers.
• A SPDIF 32 bit/768KHz coaxial input which is insulated with a transformer.
• A TOSlink 24 bit/192KHz optical digital input
• An AES/EBU 32 bit/ 768KHz input insulated with a transformer.
• A Bluetooth APT-X receiver module which can store up to eight connections with Bluetooth, smartphone or other devices.
• Two I2S inputs on HDMI connectors, to handle future extensions such as wireless point to point or network connections.
• An Ethernet port for networked audio with Micromega app. The completely compatible UPnP - DLNA app can take off stand-by mode via the network. This takes into account the remote control functions of media server management, digital radio and streaming.
M-100 is the first item in the new Micromega range. It benefits from the latest advances in digital technology whilst still retaining all the advantages of analogue (Class A/B) audio.
A range of integrated amplifiers and separate components with unequaled connectivity, the M-One series is currently available in two revolutionary models: the M-100 and the M-150.
The M-150 differs from the M-100 with the addition of a Power Correction Function (PCF) and the doubling of the audio amplifier components, which significantly improve the power delivery; respectively 2 X 150W at 8 ohms ( 2 X 300W at 4 ohms) so the M-100 delivers 2 X 100W at 8 ohms (2 X 150W at 4 ohms).
The M-One series is made from a single machined aluminum block and can be used in different positions as the direction of the two displays alters according to the position of the device.
The device can be attached to a wall or placed horizontally on a piece of furniture. However the device is placed the display adapts to suit the user.