IsoTek EVO3 SIGMAS
One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Sigmas is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner featuring two high-current outlets that utilizes a lighter version of the Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit to provide high current low impedance power for amplifiers, subwoofers or active loudspeakers. The four remaining output sockets are medium-current for source components. Each outlet of Sigmas has its own dedicated power cleaning network; thus six power cleaners in one box! Sigmas represents an extremely cost effective way to fully upgrade a complete high-end audio system.
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 75dB
- 6 optimised power cleaning circuits Removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 4 independent outlets for source components (10A max each)
- 2 independent high current outlets for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc.. (16A max each)
- 108,000A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric.
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning EVO3 PREMIER POWER CABLE
There are two high current low impedance outlets, rated at 16A, delivering 3,680W at 230V or 1,840W at 115V. These are suitable for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or sub woofers and feature a light version of the Titan’s Direct Coupled© circuit. The four remaining medium current outputs rated at 10A are designed for source components. These feature IsoTek’s unique Adaptive Gating © technology that autosenses the connected load, thus giving the ideal optimal clean power based upon power draw. The power cleaning network is more sophisticated than that of Aquarius.
NUMBER OF OUTLETS
Voltage / THD / off
16A IEC C20
100-240V / 50-60Hz
MEDIUM CURRENT - 115V
x4 (10A 1,150W total)
HIGH CURRENT - 115V
x2 (16A 1,840V total)
DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
445 x 90 x 305mm