VPI Signature 21 Rosewood
Luxury meets performance all in one package. A tasteful combination of aluminum, stainless steel and 3D printed technology. Over 40 years of refinement all leading up to this turntable.
"It takes everything the standard model does and builds on it. There’s more insight, stronger dynamics and a lovely stability" - What HiFi
"Solid as a rock, oozing detail but blended successfully with clarity. All I can advise, in my simple, innocent, yet hopeful way is to tell you to buy this deck" - Paul Rigby, The Audiophile Man
- Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel
- Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum Platter, 20lbs
- Tonearm Included: JMW-10-3DR Tonearm
- Motor RPM: 300 RPM
- Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
- Wow and Flutter: .03%
- Speed Accuracy: .04%
- Rumble: 82 db Down
- Footprint: 19 ½" x 13 ¾"
- Overall Size: 21 ⅜" x 15 ¾" x 11"
- Total Weight: 66lbs