- 5.15" Bezel-Less Touchscreen Display
- 720p Resolution with 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Samsung Exynos 7872 Hexa-Core Chipset
- Dual AK4493 DACs + OPA926 Op-Amp Chips
- Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD, LDAC & LHDC
- 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band Wi-Fi Support
- Customized Android 7.0 OS
- Doubles as a Bluetooth Amplifier
- 32GB of Storage - Expandable up to 4TB
- 3 Headphone Jacks - 2.5mm, 4.4mm & 3.5mm
The FiiO M11 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Wireless Music Player represents the combination of sophisticated audiophile-level audio architecture and smartphone-like convenience. The M11's internal audio processing starts with the Samsung Exynos 7872 2.0 GHz hexa-core chipset, and is joined by dual AK4493 high-performance DACs, dual custom-made OPA926 op-amp chip, and much more. The result is designed to provide you pure, clean sound with little distortion and drastically increased SNR.
Multiple smartphone-like features include a 5.15" bezel-less touchscreen display, with 720p HD resolution and a cinematic 18:9 aspect ratio. The M11 also supports wireless two-way Bluetooth 4.2 audio transmission. Even over Bluetooth, FiiO designed the M11 to transmit audiophile-level quality, with support for SBC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC, and LHDC formats (some formats may require a firmware upgrade). Built into the M11 is a deeply customized version of Android 7.0, with access to a plethora of music apps over 2.4/5 GHz dual-band Wi-Fi. These are just some of the features the M11 hi-end portable music player has to offer.