- 3.2" 2.5D Curved Glass IPS Touchscreen
- 480 x 800 Native Resolution at 292 ppi
- 2GB of Storage + Up to 2TB microSD
- Samsung Exynos 7270 Processor
- ESS SABRE 9018Q2C DAC/Amp Combo Chip
- Use as USB DAC or Bluetooth Transmitter
- Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi
- SBC, LDAC, aptX, aptX HD & LHDC Support
- Run 3rd-Party Audio Apps
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
Combining smartphone-like portability with audiophile-level sound, the black M6 Portable High-Resolution Lossless Wireless Music Player from FiiO is designed to fully embrace hi-end wireless audio reproduction. The M6 utilizes dual-mode Bluetooth 4.2 and supports a wide array of high-res formats, such as 24-bit aptX HD, LDAC, and HWA hi-res Bluetooth audio. As convenient as wireless is, you can still hook up the M6 to your computer and use it as an asynchronous USB DAC for 192 kHz/24-bit audio decoding.
Powering all of this audio power is the Samsung Exynos 7270 processor and ESS SABRE 9018Q2C, which is a combo DAC and amp in a single chip. As with the variety of playback options, you have a variety of control options with the M6. Use FiiO Link to control the M6 from your Bluetooth-compatible smartphone, or directly operate the M6 through its 3.2" 2.5D curved glass touchscreen. However you use it, the M6 is engineered to give you all-day entertainment with a 1200mAh LiPo battery that gives you over 13 hours of playback.