Atoll CD100 Signature
- Pure audio CD drive from TEAC
- Supplies of audio stages with linear transformer
- Linear supply of digital stages with specific 30VA transformer
- Symetrical supply of audio stages
- 8 regulated supplies including a specific one, low noise for the converter
- BURR-BROWN PCM1796 converter
- Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors
- differential audio outputs with discrete components polarized in A class
- DC coupling (no link capacitor)
- 4mm aluminium brushed front panel with graved logo and “Wave”, 1,5mm steel chassis, aluminium keys
- Serial remote control
- CD text
- Readable files: CD, CD-R, CD-RW. Formats: MP3-WMA-AAC
- Low consumption OLED display
- 1 analog and 2 digital outputs (coaxial & optical)
OPTIONAL DAC BOARD:
The CD100 Signature can be equipped with an optional board including 3 digital inputs:
– 1 digital input Coaxial (24 bits/192kHz)
– 1 digital input Optical (24 bits/192kHz)
– 1 USB input:PCM from 16 bits to 24bits up to 192 kHz (asynchronous).
USB : XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.
The selection of the digital inputs is directly accessible from the remote control or the keys of the front panel.
DAC Board adds $320.00