Atoll CD200 Signature
- Pure audio mechanism from TEAC designed with specific anti-vibration material
- 8 regulated supplies with one specific for the converter
- – BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter – 24bits/192 kHz, 8x oversampling
- – 129 dB dynamic, 129 dB signal/noise
- Differential current outputs
- Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors.
- Output differential stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
- CD text
- Linear supplies with a low noise toroïdal transformer dedicated to audio stages
- Linear supplies with a specific high quality 30VA transformer dedicated to digital stages
- Low consumption OLED display
- 1 Coaxial and 1 Optical output
The CD200 Signature can be equipped with an optional board including 3 digital inputs:
– 1 digital input Coaxial (24 bits/192kHz)
– 1 digital input Optical (24 bits/192kHz)
– 1 USB input:PCM from 16 bits to 24bits up to 192 kHz (asynchronous).
USB : XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.
The selection of the digital inputs is directly accessible from the remote control or the keys of the front panel.
Digital Board adds $320.00