Atoll IN200 Signature
– Symmetrical Output stages with discrete components
– Double pair of MOS-FET transistors on each channel
– Specific low consumption supplies (5VA) for analog circuits and display.
– Capacitors: 8x6800uF low ESR high quality designed specifically for ATOLL.
– 2 volume attenuators: 1 per channel
– Analog stages with Mundorf MKP condensators in a armored shell
– Complete settings (from the front panel or with the remote control) of the balance and volume
– Direct access to each inputs from the front panel or with the remote control
5 audio stereo Inputs (RCA):
– TAPE (IN+OUT)
– AUX ( or optionnal board)
1 trigger 12V Output
1 By-pass Input (uses as power amplifier)
Double pair of Pre-out by bi-amp.
OPTIONAL DIGITAL BOARD:
An optional board with several Digital Inputs is available, including:
- 1 Bluetooth receiver: Direct digital to the AKM audio converter
- 2 Coaxial Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
- 2 Optical Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
- 1 USB-B Input: PCM & DSD
- Audio converter: AKM – AK4490
- PCM from 16 bits to 32bits up to 384 kHz on USB-B input (asynchronous).
- DSD : DSD64 & DSD128.
- USB Interface: XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.