- Shop Products
- Power Conditioners
- Bryston BIT AVR-2 Elite 20
Bryston BIT AVR-2 Elite 20
**In Store Sales Only**
You simply cannot have distortion free audio playback without clean power. Sure, our analog equipment has exceptionally good power supplies which filter incoming AC effectively, but the performance improvement gained from providing your whole system with unimpeded clean power is remarkable. The AVR series additional benefit of stabilizing voltage ensures that your equipment is operating most efficiently regardless of mains conditions.
The BIT20 AVR adds extra power output handling and mechanical isolation of the transformer, for even further reduced in-room noise.
- Stabilizes output voltage at or very near 120V with input voltages ranging from 85-135V.
- Ethernet and RS232 interfaces permit automatic e-mail notification of faults, compatibility with home automation systems, cloud based monitoring through 3rd party systems.
- Switch-on safety delay of 5 seconds when power is restored after a blackout.
- Individually addressable outlet zones
- Power-up sequencing with programmable delay between zones
- Scheduling features (up to 6 events per day per zone)
- Automatic reboot feature allows remote restart of routers, modems, if internet connection is lost.
- Superb transformer-based isolation from AC mains noise does not restrict current flow.
- Narrow Bandwidth Technology allows only a narrow AC bandwidth through effectively cutting high frequency noise components before they reach your equipment.
- Series Mode Surge Suppression is active and clamps power surges at only 2 volts above nominal making it far more effective than sacrificial MOV based devices.
- Medical grade power outlets on North America models.
- 17 or 19" wide dress panels. 19" wide are rack mountable.
- 17" are available in black or silver.
Outlets - 10
Amperes - 20
Weight - 99lbs
Dimensions 17 or 19 x 8 x 19