- Shop Products
- VPI Prime 21
VPI Prime 21
The original Prime turntable redefined and polished with a new fit and finish and improved performance. Upgraded with HW-40 feet, 3D Gimbal tonearm, and new machined top plate with additional bracing and isolation. The Prime 21 is bringing 2021 in on a high note.
- Prime 21 Chassis
- 10" 3D Gimbal Tonearm
- Machined Aluminum Platter
- Machined metal top for improved bracing
- 300 RPM Outbound Motor
- Improved 40-HW Isolation Feet
- Screw-down Stainless Steel/Delrin Clamp
- Made in the USA
Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF
Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum, 20 lbs
Tonearm Included: 10" 3D Gimbal Arm
Motor RPM: 300 RPM (500 RPM Overseas)
Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
Wow and Flutter: .08 %
Speed Accuracy: .08 %
Rumble: 80db Down
Footprint: 19 ½" x 13½"
Overall Size: 21 ⅜" x 15 ¾"
Total Weight: 45 lbs
- Periphery Ring Clamp - Improves record warp reduction and the shelf life of your cartridge.
- Analog Drive System (ADS) - Improves accuracy and speed adjustment.
- Reference Feet - Improves isolation and makes it even more quiet between the notes.
Please call for pricing on any upgrades you would like to make at the time of order.