- Shop Products
- VPI Signature 21 Black
VPI Signature 21 Black
Luxury meets performance all in one package. A tasteful combination of aluminum, stainless steel and 3D printed technology. Over 40 years of refinement all leading up to this turntable.
- Prime Signature
- "Metallic" Black Gloss Finish
- JMW 10-3D Reference Arm with Nordost Wire
- Interchangeable Tonearms
- Machined Aluminum Platter
- 300 RPM Outbound Motor
- Improved Isolation Feet
- Signature Center Weight
- VTA (Vertical Tracking Adjustment) on the Fly
- Made in the USA
Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum, 20 lbs
Tonearm Included: JMW 10-3DR - Tonearm
Motor RPM: 300 RPM
Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
Wow and Flutter: .08 %
Speed Accuracy: .08 %
Rumble: 82db Down
Footprint: 19 ½" x 13½"
Overall Size: 21 ⅜" x 15 ¾" x 11"
Total Weight: 66 lbs
- Periphery Ring Clamp - Improves record warp reduction and the shelf life of your cartridge.
- JMW 10 Fatboy Arm
- Dual Pivot/Stabilizer Kit - Improves focus on the vocals and makes the arm easier to handle.
- Analog Drive System (ADS) - Improves accuracy and speed adjustment.
- Reference Feet - Improves isolation and makes it even more quite between the notes.
Please contact us for pricing on any of the upgrades that you may want to make at the time of purchase.