Yamaha RX-A4A 7.2ch 4K/8K Dolby Atmos AV Receiver
No charge shipping across Canada
RX-A4A - 7.2 ch AVENTAGE with SURROUND:AI™, HDMI™ 7-in/3-out, the latest QCS407.
- 7.2 Channel powerful surround sound with Zone2
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room audio
- SURROUND:AI automatically optimises the surround effect in real time
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- YPAO™-R.S.C. with multi-point measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- HDMI™ 7 in/3 out, 8K/60Hz, 4K/120Hz, HDR10+ via FW update
- Dedicated gaming function(ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT) via FW update
- ESS SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DAC for high performance conversion
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices. *Availability varies by region
4 Year Warranty
Enables a higher resolution and refresh rate, giving you a smoother and more realistic viewing experience.
Provides deeper contrast and more realistic images that stay true to the creators’ intent.
Gaming-dedicated Functions (ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT)*
Ensures seamless motion and transitions to enhance your performance.
HDMI multiple Input with latest technology*
Multiple HDMI input will equally support the latest HDMI technology to allow next-gen gaming consoles to be connected at the same time.
Analyses the scene of the contents and optimizes the surround effect of distinct sound elements such as background music, dialogue, and sound effects. It’s like having a professional sound engineer tune the sound according to the scene. 64-bit processing with Qualcomm® QCS407.
Crafted for Clarity
The newly designed Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.), H-shaped Cross Frame and mechanical structure are a rock-solid defense against internal and external vibrations that affect the sound. Experience crystal clear sound that moves you, all while your AV receiver stays perfectly still.
High-Quality Digital Components
Qualcomm® QCS407 takes your AV receiver’s surround sound to the next level with support for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®. With SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DAC, you get extraordinary signal-to-noise ratio and high dynamic range for professional quality audio.