- Shop Products
- AV Receivers
- Yamaha RX-A8A 11.2ch 4K/8K Dolby Atmos AV Receiver
Yamaha RX-A8A 11.2ch 4K/8K Dolby Atmos AV Receiver
In stock now
A8A - 11.2 ch Ultimate quality AVENTAGE with Surround:AI™, HDMI™ 7-in/3-out, the latest QCS407.
- 11.2 channel powerful surround sound with Zone2/3/4
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room audio
- AURO-3D via FW update
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- SURROUND:AI automatically optimizes the surround effect in real time
- HDMI™ 7 in/3 out, 8K60Hz, 4K120Hz, HDR10+ via FW update
- Dedicated gaming function(ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT) via FW update
- Dual ESS SABRE ES9026PRO Ultra DAC for the ultimate high performance conversion
- YPAO™-R.S.C. with 3D, multi-point measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices. *Availability varies by region
4 year warranty
Enables a higher resolution and refresh rate, giving you a smoother and more realistic viewing experience.
Provides deeper contrast and more realistic images that stay true to the creators' intent.
Gaming-dedicated Functions (ALLM,VRR,QMS,QFT)*
Ensures seamless motion and transitions to enhance your performance.
HDMI Multiple Input with latest Technology*
Multiple HDMI input will equally support the latest HDMI technology to allow next-gen gaming consoles to be connected at the same time.
The A8A incorporates the CX/MX-A5200's concept, architecture, and materials for elevated performance. Double bottom plate ensures stability for unnecessary vibrations, while the thick copper foil for the circuit board achieves lower impedance. This AV receiver also comes equipped with a customized capacitor and 11ch capability.
High-Quality Digital Components
Qualcomm® QCS407 takes your AV receiver’s audio performance to the next level with support for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®. Dual SABRE ES9026 PROs minimize noise to make even the most delicate sounds rich and provides superior signal-to-noise ratio and high dynamic range for professional quality audio.
Analyses the scene of the entertainment content and optimizes the surround effect of distinct sound elements such as background music, dialogue, and sound effects. It’s like having a professional sound engineer tune the sound according to the scene. 64-bit processing with Qualcomm® QCS407.
Bring your entertainment experience to the next level with immersive audio that accurately reproduces 3D sound with superior effect across any content. Gain entry into a world where every breath-taking moment is not only heard but also felt.