- Shop Products
- DAC / Digital To Analog Converter
- LAB12 DAC1 Reference
LAB12 DAC1 Reference
In this new DAC, which is based on the same core and philosophy as the successful and multi- awarded Lab12 Dac1 Special Edition, we pushed the limits even more in all stages, such as power supply stages, digital inputs crucial paths and receivers, jitter reduction etc, in order to reach the closest approach to the original analog sound.
Dac1 reference uses eight multibit Philips DAC chips in a complex parallel configuration right after an efficient layout digital receiver stage, allied with two dual triodes tubes in output stage. Each and every part has been selected for its sonic value that brings identifiable and coherent benefits to the final sound you will hear. The result is one of a kind emotional and transparent sonic performance.
The Dac1 reference also comes with two colour choices of matte black or frozen silver.
• Input Sampling Rate up to 24bit/192 kHz
• Non Oversampling mode
• 8x Multibit Philips DACs network
• 2x Dual Triodes tubes I/V analog output stage
• 6 Separate Regulated Power Supplies
• Analog retro Nissei VU meters
• 6mm Aluminum face panel
• Five Years Guarantee
• Inputs: 2x SPDIF (Coaxial RCA), 1x USB2, 1x spdif (Optical Toslink)
• Outputs: 2x RCA, 2x XLR unbalanced (balanced version available)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 20 KHz + 0dB/-1dB
• THD: lower than 0.15%
• Rated output level: 2.5Vrms
• Tube complement: 2x 6922 dual triode
• Available Colours: Matt Black, Frozen Silver
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x11x29 cm
• Weight: 7.5 Kg