Focal Kanta No1
Kanta N°1 combines performance and compactness. There’s a surprise in store right from the start of your listening experience with this 2-way loudspeaker, in the form of the extent of the bass frequency response for its dimensions. Featuring Focal's latest technologies such as Flax cones, TMD suspension and NIC motor, the speaker is characterised by its precision, definition and neutrality. The performance of the latest generation IAL tweeter adds the finishing touch to the modern, ingenious design of this sound equipment. Its full potential is revealed in a room of less than 270ft2 (25m2).
• Combines performance and compactness
• Extended bass frequency response
• Transducers integrating Focal’s latest technologies
• Speaker drivers developed and manufactured in France by Focal
• Optional stand for optimal integration
• Numerous standard finishes
The loudspeakers are now offered with a matte front panel combined with a body in Black High Gloss, White High Gloss, Walnut High Gloss or Matte Walnut, providing a broad choice of contemporary combinations.
The matte aspect on the front panels brings a touch of timeless sophistication to the overall design. This finish absorbs light instead of reflecting it, which enhances the colours.
* Please note that the finishes are always listed in the following order: firstly the back of the loudspeaker, then the front baffle