- Shop Products
- Headphone DAP / Headphone Amp
- Cayin HA-1A MKII Headphone Amplifier
Cayin HA-1A MKII Headphone Amplifier
HA-1A has been an important part of Cayin's nearly 30-year history. With its unique form factor and innovative circuit layout, it has been one of the long term best sellers in Cayin’s lineup, and this latest version improves both aesthetics and performance as a focused tube headphone amplifier.
The EL84-based circuit design delivers natural, realistic, and powerful sound, and can truly impress when it sings with a great pair of headphones. And the silver faceplate with red wood side panels look great, too — the porthole window even shows off the glowing tubes within.
Two-source preamp functionality means you can connect two analogue sources — labeled as AUX and CD — via RCA.
There are two Neutrik 6.35mm stereo headphone outputs on the front of the unit, each with their own unique feel. Output A has a more dynamic and energetic sound, while output B has a softer, more laid-back feel.
HA-1A MK2 also has selectable settings resulting in an output impedance of 32, 64, 150, 300 or 600 ohms, designed to offer precise matching to most headphones available on the market. Choice of both headphone output and impedance level means you have many sound customization combinations to fit your headphones and listening desires.
This headphone amplifier even has a pre-out connection, allowing it to function as tube preamp when paired with an active speaker or a power amplifier.
- Tube headphone amplifier
- 2x analog inputs (labeled CD and AUX) for your sources
- 2x headphone outputs, offering different sound
- Adjustable output impedance
- Z11 EI-core power transformer and output transformer
- ALPS-27 rotary potentiometer volume control
- Optimized cooling system to disperse heat, ensure stable operation
- Silver faceplate with red wood side panels
9.5 kg | 21 lbs
2x 12AU7 signal tube / 2x EL84H power tube / 1x 12DT5 power regulation tube
2 year parts and labour
90 days on tubes