Qudelix 5K DAC/AMP
Portable Bluetooth DAC / AMP
- Qualcomm QCC5124 Bluetooth System-on-Chip
- Dual ES9218P SABRE HiFi® DAC
- 3.5mm Single Ended output max. 2.0V RMS
- 2.5mm Balanced output max. 4.0V RMS
- aptX Adaptive, LDAC, AAC, aptX-HD, aptX, SBC
- 500mA Battery
- USB DAC 96KHz / 24-bit
- 10-band Double Precision PEQ/GEQ
- High Sensitivity 3-dimensional LDS Antenna
- Qualcomm® cVc™ voice technology
- High Sensitivity MEMS Microphone
- Companion mobile app for iOS/Android
- Size: 52.8(H) x 26.7(W) x 15.6(D) mm, including clip
- Weight: 25g
In the Box
- Qudelix 5K
- USB C-to USB-C Cable (120mm)
- USB-C to USB-A Cable (120mm)
Use Wired Headphones Wirelessly
This high-quality DAC/Amp lets you enjoy your favourite wired headphones without plugging them into a source device. Instead, plug your headphones into the Qudelix 5K, then connect wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or other Bluetooth audio source device.
It's the best of both worlds: a perfect solution for music lovers wanting the high quality sound of their wired headphones and the convenience of wireless streaming.
This minuscule portable unit is packed with the latest technology — taking care care of decoding, digital to analog conversion, and amplification — so that you get the very best out of your music. You can even use it as a portable USB DAC for 96khz/24-bit audio, plugging in directly to your source device.
The chassis is covered in an anti-scratch UV coating, and the aluminium clip on the back of the 5K can be used to affix the unit to your bag, belt, or elsewhere — no additional clip accessory case required. Measuring just 2.08 x 1.05 x 0.61 inches, the Qudelix 5K can travel anywhere you do.